Monday, January 26, 2009

Preaching at Bear Grease Marathon 2009

Here is a video with preaching clips from the Bear Grease Marathon in Duluth Minnesota.
Bear Grease website: http://www.beargrease.com/
We had a lot of opportunities to witness to people, Praise God!!
Please pray for all who heard the gospel, that it will convict them and they will be led to Jesus.




Send Me Oh Lord

Send me oh Lord of the harvest white.
Send me oh Lord armed for the fight.
With your helmet on my head and your Gospel
shoes on my feet, in you oh Lord I will be prepared
for anything I meet.
With your sword in my hand and shield as well,
nothing can stop me, no not the minions of hell.
Round about your girdle of truth, the lies of satan
can never get through.
Souls are perishing, oh let me hear their cry!
Pick up your Cross, and to this world die.

Michael A. Winandy III 1/25/09

3 comments:

sarah said...

I love your poem, Michael.

Praise God for the work He is doing in your life, and still working to perfect you for His plan for all eternity!

I love you dearly,
Mom

Leah said...

Hi Michael,
That is some good preaching! It was such a blessing to be there with you! Thank you for posting this and that great peom!

Love your sister,
Leah

Anonymous said...

May the Lord bless you, Michael, with an anointed word as you stand on the front lines, proclaiming the Gospel and bearing His reproach. May He also reward your labor with many souls snatched from the fire. This poem is a beautiful expression of your yielded heart! Your willingness reminds me of Isaiah:

Isa 6:8 "Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me."